Bake Me A Wish! introduces gluten-free lineup
Leading online specialty bakery Bake Me A Wish! has announced a new lineup of gluten-free cakes and other treats on its website.
The new gluten-free lineup includes a double chocolate cake, red velvet cake, vanilla cake, jumbo cupcakes, cookies and brownies. Each fresh-baked gift is guaranteed to arrive on time with next-day delivery anywhere in the US.
Additional BakeMeAWish.com gluten-free treats include:
- JUMBO Gluten-Free Gourmet Cupcake Favorites ($58)
- Gluten-Free Gourmet Brownie Sampler ($45)
- Gluten-Free Cookie and Brownie Crate ($55)
- Mini Gluten-Free Cupcakes ($58)
As part of its seasonal good-will efforts, 5 percent of sales will support Bake Me A Wish! Cares. The company makes select gift and financial contributions to organizations throughout the year. Seasonal good-will efforts and donations include:
- NYC Teacher Appreciation Gifts
- Holiday Gifts at Veterans Hospitals
- The Ali Forney Homeless Shelter
- The Jackie Robinson Scholarship Fund
- The American Heart Association
Bake Me A Wish! was founded in 2005 with the mission to deliver divinely crafted birthday cakes and gourmet baked goods to anyone across the United States. Its website features gourmet dessert options, personalized greeting cards and elegant packaging.